Thursday, May 23, 2013

Home From the Hospital

It was so amazing to come home after being in the hospital.  I came home on February 1, 2013.  Lara was born on January 29th; so I was in the hospital for 3 nights and I got home on the 4th night.
Lara was crying on the way home from the hospital.  It was so hard to watch her in the little car seat.. crying.

We finally pulled into our driveway and I was greeted by balloons on my mailbox and Balloons galore all over the house.  It was so amazing... so touching... I couldn't stop the tears...  My SIL and my MIL had decorated the entire house.

Yes, it was dark when we came home...
 There were flowers and balloons galore!!
 The home looked so beautiful!

 The dining room was also all done up...
 And all the way up the stairs to the baby room... Balloons, balloons, everywhere!
 At the top of the stairs was a big "WELCOME HOME LARA" sign...
This is Lara when she first came home from the hospital... 


Lara looks so little in Daddy's arms... 

No comments:

Post a Comment