Thursday, May 23, 2013

Lara's Room

It took many weeks of day dreaming on my part to come up with how I wanted Lara's room to look.  And countless hours on Etsy.com and online looking at various pictures of room designs.  I finally figured out what I wanted and then I had to get that image which was in my mind... on paper so that I could run it by my husband.  We have always "run things by each other", and this was no exception.
So, this task was probably the most tedious one, since I couldn't really describe it to him.  I had to just kinda DO IT and then see his reaction... :)
And lucky for me, he liked most of what I chose.  He made his little addendums here and there and added his own glitz and glamour... and we finally came up with this!  We were quite happy with the results that came out of putting our minds together.  :)
After all, Anurag did pick the color purple... I wanted the room to be...yes... yellow.  But I was alerted to the fact that most of our home is YELLOW!  :)  Okay, it's not YELLOW.. it's BUTTERCUP!  (Same difference)!



No comments:

Post a Comment