Thursday, May 23, 2013

Lara at 3 months: Having fun in my Tub!

Every morning Lara gets a bath, bright and early around 6am!  Trust me, it is not by choice that I have been giving her a bath this early in the morning.  The little monster wakes up all "bright eyed and bushy tailed" and wants to talk and scream with laughter every morning.

So, since I'm awake anyway with all the ruckus, I decided that she would have lots of fun in her tub early in the morning; and that she does!  She giggles, kicks the water, and screams with laughter.

In this picture, she is looking at Daddy and laughing at his goofiness before he goes off to work for another long long day.  At least Daddy gets a good smile and laugh before he heads to work!

Ever since she's been having a bath early in the morning, she is less cranky and sleeps well during her morning nap times.

No comments:

Post a Comment