Thursday, May 23, 2013

Lara at 3 months: My first Group Date

MY FIRST GROUP DATE IN "MARQUAND PARK"

Lara & I had such a nice time at Marquand Park.  We got there around 6pm, even though we were supposed to be there at 5:30pm.  It was actually quite a task finding the Entrance to the park.  I think I must have passed by that park a thousand times earlier and never even knew that it was a park!!
Finallly after going all around the park twice, Mommy (I) decided to slow down a bit and take my time.  And lo and behold, there was the entrance to the park.

It is such a hole in the wall that expands, like the hole Alice fell into in "Alice in Wonderland".  I absolutely love the Park. I will most definitely go back there with Anurag.  :)  I didn't do the walkways and trails, because it started to get dark out... but I will make it there this weekend in the afternoon and stroll around a bit.

The Play date was a hit!  Lara stared a few people down and made friends... very similar to what her Daddy does when he makes friends.  She shot them a signature Smile and won them over instantly.  :)

Of course she was a giant compared to all the other kids... but they say that this will eventually even out when all the kids turn about 1 year.  I have to admit though, that her being a bit bigger helps me out... she doesn't feel so delicate, and I'm not afraid to handle her.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment