Thursday, February 27, 2014

Lara at 5 months: Lara can sit!!

Yes!! Finally my Lara can sit!  But with the help of a bolster!
I'm just happy that she can see the world from a whole new angle...
This is the muppets game she got from her Gran.  You press the musical instruments and they play sesame street music!  She loves the music and smiles when she hears it.  But she still can't press it herself.  I have to press the instruments for her.  She tried to but she doesn't have enough strength in her hands.

She is still such a rolly polly thing.  Gotta love her cheeks!  xoxo.
Here My Loori is sitting all by herself on the couch!  She's gaining more and more strength every day.  And she's exploring her environment in a brand new angle.  How exciting.  She's wearing a hand me down, from her cousin, Sonal.  Sonal has a portrait picture in her home with this same outfit on.  I love this outfit, only because it has warm sleeves and torso, but yet its airy and some material made of cotton.  I absolutely love this outfit!  
Here she seems so curious!  If only I could know what she was thinking in that little big head of hers....

No comments:

Post a Comment