Thursday, February 27, 2014

Lara 5 months: My Smiling Storage Containers!

Hey Listen!  When you become a Mom who gets only 2-3 hours of sleep at a time, you get a bit giddy and goofy.. and you need a few little things in life to amuse you and keep you going.  That may mean different things for different people..

But for me, it means that I need small things that make me laugh and smile.. so that my day is better.
And these containers did the absolute trick!  I don't need anything else.  I don't even need sleep.  I can go sleepless nights and just look at these containers.  They will wipe out my tiredness and bring a smile to my face.  In these times of trial, these containers become a necessity!  
I AM JOKING!  
I'm truly not that crazy.  But these containers are cool aren't they?  

No comments:

Post a Comment