Saturday, March 1, 2014

Lara at 6 months: First visit to Burlington Coat Factory

Yes, I know what you are thinking... " Are you seriously recording her first visit to Burlington Coat Factory?".  I know my husband will laugh when he reads this post.  But its actually important because it's the first time we are going on a longer excursion with Lara.

We've been very conservative with taking her out and we thought that today would be a good day to go to a place that is quiet and close to home so we could spend more time there and get Lara used to shopping and being in another venue and most importantly being in a shopping cart.  She's going to spend many a day in a shopping cart, I can assure you.  So, why not start at Burlington Coat Factory?
Here, she has eyes only for Daddy!  

For the record, she did really well in the shopping cart.  I was afraid that she wouldn't be able to sit upright for a long period of time, but she did remarkably well.  Only at the end of our trip, a half an hour into our walk through the store, she started to tilt a little to the right and then to the left.
I knew then it was time to head home.
And finally, Mamma (that's me!) gets a smile!! Oh, did I mention?!  It's the first time she had a clip in her hair too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment